Avoid that Cold!
Vitamin C is your friend for the cold season, but you may not be be reaping all the benefits.
Vitamin C helps our body's immune system, promote beautiful skin, and plays a role in bone structure. The daily recommended intake for adults is 90 mg for men and 75 mg for women. Vitamin C can also reduce those cold symptoms, in case you do catch that bug going around the office.
What you may not know is that Vitamin C is not produced by the human body and needs to be supplemented every day to reap the most benefit. Try to incorporate a few of these fruits below to avoid getting sick altogether.
Avoid that cold with these 5 fruits!
1) Oranges: Each orange provides more than 50+ mg of Vitamin C!
2) Lemons: 30+ mg of Vitamin C
3) Kiwi: 60+ mg of Vitamin C
4) Pineapple: Each pineapple has over 430mg of Vitamin C (or approx. 40g per slice)
5) Papaya: 90+ mg of Vitamin C